Our most economical manually-operated awning, now better and easier to use than ever!
If you have a small deck or patio, or if you only wish to protect part of a larger deck or patio, the Model 900XT is for you. The Model 900XT is a manually-operated awning that requires no electricity. It opens and closes easily in less than a minute, using a simple hand crank that operates smoothly and quietly. It features improved support arms that can be positioned vertically on the deck or patio floor, or angled back against your house wall. It has improved floor and wall mounting plates, improved fabric tensioning, and other improvements also found in our larger Model 1000XT. It even comes with pre-drilled holes to make accessory attachment a breeze. Excellent sun and rain protection. The main difference between the Model 900XT and the Model 1000XT is how far out from your house the awning extends when fully unrolled. The 900XT extends out 9 feet from your house. (The Model 1000XT extends out a full 10 feet 2 inches for maximum coverage and protection.)
Model 900XT Facts:
- Available widths: 7 to 20 ft, in one-foot increments.
- Projection: The 900XT extends out 9 feet from your house.
- Color choices: Twelve decorator colors and patterns to fit every home.
- Minimum vertical height under overhangs needed for installation: 6 ft. 8 in.
- Can be owner installed: Yes, easily, in just 2 to 3 hours.
- Can be installed on wood, brick, stucco, aluminum and vinyl siding: Yes.
- Can be installed directly on eaves and overhangs: Yes, with special brackets.
- Requires electricity: No.
- Warranty: 5 years Manufacturer Limited Warranty.
- Optional All Weather Limited Warranty: available.
- Weatherbreaker Panels
- Screen Room
- Patio Lights
- Cleaning Kit
- Center Brace
- Rainaway Arches
- Awning Cover
- SunSetter Mat